Quanta Paper Corporation (QPC) primarily engaged in manufacturing bathroom tissue, table napkin and jumbo roll tissue. It uses 100% recycled waste paper as raw materials. Since its establishment in November 07, 2003, after three and a half year of hard work, marching forward, and vigorous development, its products have been well sold in various domestic areas in the Philippines.
The corporation is expanding on its production, machineries and manpower development to ensure precision on quality.
Currently, QPC has a dynamic workforce of 400 (Including Regular, Probationary and Casual Employees).
The corporation is aiming to be globally competitive, and is now standardizing its production and quality procedures in accordance to the International Organization for Standardization
(Central Luzon - Mabalacat, Pampanga)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing
- At least 2 years working experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience in handling benefits administration is an advantage.
- Willing to work in a multi tasking environment.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mabalacat, Pampanga.
- Visayas & Mindanao applicants are encouraged to apply, transportation allowance shall provide by the company to qualified applicants
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Healthcare - Practitioner/Nurses/Medical Asst or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Mill Address: Gate 3, TIPCO Complex
Ninoy Aquino Hi-way, Brgy. Paralayunan
Telephone No.: (045) 893-1983 / (02) 246-8398
Fax No.: (02) 246-8399
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org