Thursday, August 23, 2007

Company Nurse (Cavite)

Company Nurse


  • Provides emergency and palliative care and treatment to employees within the legal scope of nursing responsibility such as first-aid treatment, checking of vital signs, health interview, dispensing of medicine;
  • Assess and determine the health status of the employee which includes recommendations like sent home or back to work;
  • Refers/transports ill employees to the hospital as necessary;
  • Conducts regular inventory of medicines and medical supplies. Prepares purchase requisition of such as necessary to ensure availability at all times;
  • Conducts home visit or follow through of employees with chronic illnesses or on prolong sick leave;
  • Implements immunization programs to employees as well as to the dependents;
  • Conducts periodic plant tour to determine any possible health and safety hazards. Create health and safety awareness among employees;
  • Performs health counseling;
  • Conducts health education programs;
  • Maintains employee's individual medical records with strict confidentiality;
  • Generates reports and submits to management or government agencies as scheduled;
  • Act as In-plant HMO Administrator. Coordinates with provider to resolve any issues/concerns, review and process payment;
  • Assess pre-employment medical examination results and coordinates status/evaluation with Recruitment;
  • Coordinates any work-related injuries/illnesses to Safety Officer for immediate investigation and corrective actions;
  • Encodes Sick Leave on time to avoid delayed payment;
  • Schedules and implement annual/periodic/special examination of employees. Assess results, refer to Company Physician for management, monitor recommendations and follow through until illness is cleared.


  • Ensure optimal quality patient care;
  • Ensure effective delivery of nursing and patient services;
  • Ensure cost-effective management of the financial and material resources;
  • Ensure effective coordination and delivery of health developmental activities;
  • Maintains and updates patients record;
  • Ensure Professional Healthcare standards are followed;
  • Cautious on attendance and tardiness;
  • Displays high confidentiality.


  • Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing;
  • Must be a registered nurse with updated PRC license;
  • Must have at least 1 year experience in industrial company as healthcare practitioner/company nurse;
  • Preferably completed at least 50 hours training on Occupational Health and Safety conducted by DOLE/BWC-accredited training organization;
  • Preferably with experience in hospital set-up;
  • Preferably knowledgeable with HMO related concerns and administration of government mandated benefits such as SSS and Philhealth;
  • With good moral character;
  • Computer literate;
  • Can work on shifting schedule.
August 17
Read Link to this post


ejhoy said...

I want to apply as a company nurse in your company.I am a registered nurse with 1 year working experience in the hospital,but i dont have any experience as a company nurse yet.As I was reading the respnosibilities of a comapny nurse posted,I know that I can do all the said responsibilities.I am also a computer literate since I am a graduate of computer programming.Please free to contact me if there's still vacancies or if you want to see my contact info:09194621597

jenniferjoycerollo said...

H! Good afternoon! I just read your advertisement for a company nurse. I am a newly graduate and had passed Licensure Exam this last June 2009. I have no experience yet for any field of work but I am willing to adjust my skills to assure my service in your company. Please contact me at 09217734653 or at Thank you and God Bless!

kat said...

hi, good day. im a newly graduate nurse and already pass the board exam last june 2009. i have already bls training with standard first aid. is the position still vacant? i would like to apply for the position. here is my email address:, or txt me at 09287216648. thank you.

jano lloyd said...

Good day..Im Jano Lloyd Bacani,RN 22years old.. Im currently working as a hospital staff nurse with more than a year of work experience.. Im looking now for a new job.. im interested to apply on your company and im willing to provide quality health care among all of your employees. pls contact me at 09262873139, email me @ tnx..

Ria Mae Dayan said...

Good day! I am Ria Mae Dayan, 26years old, would like to apply as your company nurse. I am a registered nurse with 5 months experience at Samsung Electromechanics Philippines as their company nurse. I also worked as a senior staff nurse at Calamba Medical Center, a tertiary hospital for 3yrs and 3months(resigned last jan 2013). My contact number is 09176335390 and I currently live in Brgy Bagtas, Tanza, Cavite. Thank you very much and I am looking forward for a favorable response.

Jhoan Ermita said...

Hi... Good day! ...

I have read your post of hiring nurses. I am Jhoan S. Ermita ,29 years old , Registered Nurse ,i had 5 years working experience here and abroad. I am interested to apply for this position. My references are available if you request it. My contact numbers : 09266649180 -mobile , (046) 686 0957 - landline. Thank you.

smmisenas said...

I want to apply as well. Im a registered nurse/ I have 6 years experience in the hospital though I dont have any experience as a company nurse but Im really willing to apply. You may contact me thru email or thru my contact number 09062897768. thank you.. said...

Tks very much for your post.

Avoid surprises — interviews need preparation. Some questions come up time and time again — usually about you, your experience and the job itself. We've gathered together the most common questions so you can get your preparation off to a flying start.

You also find all interview questions at link at the end of this post.

Source: Interview Questions & Answers:

Best rgs