Sunday, September 02, 2007

CARDINAL SANTOS MEDICAL CENTER (NCR-San Juan)

Cardinal Santos Medical Center

ASSISTANT NURSE DIRECTOR
(National Capital Reg - Greenhills, San Juan City)

Requirements:
* Female
* 30 to 40 years old
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
* License to practice nursing in the Philippines
* With at least 9 units of Master Arts in Nursing Administration
* At least 10 years related clinical experience preferably in area of specialization
* Knowledge in computer, with good communication and interpersonal skills
* With strong leadership skills
* With high level of confidence and competence in area of specialty
* Knowledge in hospital administration its policies and procedures

INFECTION CONTROL NURSE
(National Capital Reg - Greenhills, San Juan City)

Requirements:
* Female
* 23 to 35 years old
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing
* License to practice nursing in the Philippines
* With at least 9 units of Master Arts in Nursing Administration
* At least 2 years experience as a Staff Nurse and 1 year in managerial position
* Knowledge in computer, with good communication and interpersonal skills
* With supervisory and teaching abilities
* Knowledge in hospital administration its policies and procedures

NURSE TRAINOR
(National Capital Reg - Greenhills, San Juan City)

Responsibilities:
* Identify and assess the needs of the nursing staff
* Conducts training program
* Establishes and maintains proper communication lines and rapport with co-workers
* Adheres to activities required by Management, and accepts/ performs related jobs assigned

Requirements:
* Registered Nurse
* 23 to 35 years old
* Female
* With at least 6 units in clinical teaching and management leading to a Masters Degree in Nursing or Education.
* With at least 1 year experience as a Staff Nurse; 6 months teaching experience
* With pleasing personality, honest and courteous
* Uses sound decision-making

SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT ( CATH LAB NURSE, CARDIO NURSE, OPEN HEART SURGERY NURSE)
(National Capital Reg - Greenhills, San Juan City)

Requirements:
* Male or Female
* 22 to 30 years old
* Gained certification from an expert, 3rd party assessor or consultant through work experience
* Able to develop training materials
* Has attention to details of her/his work
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written
* Creative and innovative

ENDOSCOPY NURSE
(National Capital Reg - San Juan, Metro Manila)

Requirements:
* Registered Nurse
* 22-30 years old
* Female
* Must have at least 6 to 12 months experience as a Nurse
* Computer literate
* Very good communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills

2D Echo Nurse
(National Capital Reg - San Juan, Metro Manila)

Responsibilities:
* Performs and assists Stress Echo and Dobutamine Stress Echo
* Assists the patient’s needs before, during, and after the procedure
* Prepares all the necessary equipment to be used for the procedures
* Attends staff meetings and other hospital activities; participates actively on implementation of department’s project and program
* Schedules patients for department procedures
* Entertain queries regarding procedures and other matters pertinent to Department procedures and policies
* Perform after- care duties
* Performs other functions that may be delegated by the supervisor from time to time.

Requirements:
* BS Nursing graduate
* Female
* 22-30 years old
* Must have at least 3 months training service in related field
* Excellent communication skills

Staff Nurse
(National Capital Reg - San Juan, Metro Manila)

Requirements:
* - Registered Nurse
* - Male or Female
* - With or without experience
* - Willing to undergo training
* - Knowledge in IV Therapy or Basic Life Support is an advantage
* - Energetic and smart
* - Can work under pressure

For interested applicants, please send your comprehensive resume via
snail mail at Cardinal Santos Medical Center Wilson St., Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila.
fax at 726-8550

For inquiries, please call 727-0001 local 3401.

27 comments:

Miss Mehriels said...

would like to share this article. Super dami n nga ba ng mga nurses?Read here: http://nursingguide.ph/article_item.php?articleid=385

ann-jie said...

hello sir/mam:
i just want to know if the ad is still availble, I am willing to apply to your good hospital.
You can contact me through my email em_blueribbon@yahoo.com or contact me at 09263901216

peng said...

a pleasant day,
I am an applicant of your good hospital as a staff nurse.I am still waiting for tha call of ma"am shiela of the HR dept. for my schedule interview at the HR and with my Nursing exam.pls. contact me ma'am in my new cp number 09158730164/6582067/peng_ciz07@yahoo.com..I am willing to really work in your good hospital.
thank you and more power.GOD LESS

gaye said...

ma'am/sir:
i just want to know if the ad is still available. I am a fresh graduate with no working experience. i just recently passed the NOV NLE 2008. I am willing to undergo the said training after my oath. i had finished my Basic life support training. here is my contact info:
09157503305
gayantoinettepuyot@yahoo.com

gaye said...

ma'am/sir:
i just want to know if the ad for staff nurse is still open. Im a fresh graduate and I just passed the NOV NLE 2008. I dont have any work experience yet. I am willing to undergo the said training after my oath. Here is my contact nuber 09157503305 or email me gaye_Anne@yahoo.com. thank you.

czarina said...

ilovechyna
gud day madam,sir, im eager and willing to apply on the job you offer,is it still available??please do update me through my email..youre reply will be much appreciated..thanx..

czarina said...

gud day mam,sir,
im willing to under go training,on your good hospital,please allow me to be train by your kind staff,im eager to learn more and share my knowledge to others..i have passed the nlex last nov.2008,please do update me thrpough my email,chyna_miakah16@yahoo.com,#09072074336..
God bless...thanks.

naje said...

good day!
i just want to ask if you're still willing to accept interested applicants like me, i just recently read your ad and im willing to apply as one. i gained 6mos training as a volunteer nurse here in pagamutang panlalawigan ng laguna (govt hspital)and had my IVT license last oct 2007 at SPC-MED center.

pls here's my contact no and email address. 09064828581/urhielle_margaux7th@yahoo.com.

thanks a lot and GODBLESS!

sincerely,
jane

naje said...

good day!
i just want to ask if you're still willing to accept interested applicants like me, i just recently read your ad and im willing to apply as one. i gained 6mos training as a volunteer nurse here in pagamutang panlalawigan ng laguna (govt hspital)and had my IVT license last oct 2007 at SPC-MED center.

pls here's my contact no and email address. 09064828581/urhielle_margaux7th@yahoo.com.

thanks a lot and GODBLESS!

sincerely,
jane

lou said...

Dear Sir/Madamme:
A pleasant day.I am Marilou Pingol from Pampanga.I would like to apply as a staff nurse in your good hospital.I graduated last March 2008,and passed the licensure examination in June 2008.I already had my IV therapy training and recently working as a volunteer nurse here in Pampanga.I am willing to undergo training under your staff..
You can contact me through my email haski_adriane2005@yahoo.com/09278206088.Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and Godbless.

Sincerly,
lou

sarhadi said...

i mysel consider favourite for the slot. can you call me within a week

Sheena said...

Gud day Madam/Sir,
I would like to know if theres available for stff nurse position, Im RN, and willing to apply to your Hospital.Thank you Very Much

ronnie said...

Dear madam/ sir
I would like to apply as a nurse in this institution. Im Registered Nurse and Registered IV therapist. I rendered voluntary service as a nurse at Pres Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Hospital (Iba, Zambales)from June 30, 2008- June 30, 2009.
mobile no.: 09205589613
email: ronnieabiva@rocketmail.com

magel said...

good day ma'am/sir:

i would like to inquire if these ad is still available, if so, i am willing to apply as a staff nurse in your good office. i just passed my NLE last june 2009. i am very much willing to undergo your training.
you can contact me through my email gelmerlas@yahoo.com or through my mobile 09084992027
i am looking forward for a response.
thank you very much..GOD BLESS

rhy said...

A pleasant day,

I would like to ask if the ad is still available and I am willing to apply in your good hospital. I am a certified renal nurse who undergo my training at Philippine Heart Center and Asia Renal Care. A certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Basic Life Support provider, Registered IV therapist.

Here's my contact number and email address:
09279197429/silentrigger24@yahoo.com

Rema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rema said...

Rema!!i would like to apply as a nurse in your hospitals,volunteer experience for 6mos in the province.BLS-CPR done at redcross,Registered IV theraphies,Recently finished the trainings BY DOLE the NARS for 6mos.I am a 2007 board passer.Contact me at 09183789966 or arvhiebautista@rocketmail.com

anna marie said...

sir/mam
im anna marie, 21 years old, i am so much interested in your job postment as a staff nurse, i have a year experience at dona donata aguila memorial health center...
you can contact Dr. Bernardo Parado (the municipal health officer) through the landline No. (072) 705-00-51 as my reference..or my cell no. 09263946917..thank you.waiting your call sir/mam...godbless

christian carl said...

Hi,I am Christian Carl C. Bulatao, twenty-two years of age and devoted Roman Catholic. I completed the degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing at University of Baguio ,Philippines in the year 2008-2009.Then took the Licensure Examination for Nurses on June 2009.After passing the exam, I joined as a volunteer nurse in pangasinan provincial hospital, Philippines for 3(three) months. Within that period, I have worked in different departments which includes the pediatrics, out patient department, obstetrics, medical and surgery ward and also in delivery and emergency room.Then; I worked as a pharmacy assistant in Generics Pharmacy Hilltop Baguio Branch.My primary responsibility during that period is to dispense and monitored the availability and expiration of stocks. Last but not the least is to provide quality costumer satisfaction.

If you need any other piece of information, please call me at + 639105621871 or you can email me at Christian_shadowfox19@yahoo.com.

If given an opportunity, I would leave no stone unturned in order to serve my patients, the hospital and mankind.

Thanking You,

ella marie said...

I am Ella Marie D. Mendoza, a 22-year old registered nurse. I'm very interest to apply in your company as a nurse. I have the necessary working experiences which may contribute to the said position. You can reach me thru my e-mail address: alleazodnem@yahoo.com.
telephone number: 09323428944
Thank you very much.

jayrtabiosas said...

hi.! good day.!
i just want to ask if there's available job for nursing assistant or nursing aide.. i am willing to apply and work in your good company.
tnx..

khaey_08 said...

Januray 27,2011
Is the slot for staff nurse still available???I am interested in applying for the job..thank you

khaey_08 said...

Januray 27,2011
Is the slot for staff nurse still available???I am interested in applying for the job..thank you

Diana B. Samera said...

Greetings
I am Diana, 22 year old registered nurse and would like to apply at your reputable hospital. I had a three months training in Mary Mediatrix Medical Center in Lipa City. You may call me at 09216504166 or mail me at diana_samera@yahoo.com.
Thank You

Diana B. Samera said...

Greetings
I am Diana, 22 year old registered nurse and would like to apply at your reputable hospital. I had been a trainee in Mary Mediatrix Medical Center in Lipa City for three months. You may call me at 09216504166 or mail me at diana_samera@yahoo.com
Thank you

weng said...

Sir/madam,
Good day,
I am 2o years old a fresh graduate, I would like to ask if I am qualify to apply as a 2D echo nurse? Or even a nursing aide in your reputable hospital. You can contact me through my email rowenacabad@gmail.com

Thank you!

Brythym said...

workabroadtoday.com